Firebase Cloud Messaging (commonly referred to as FCM), formerly known as Google Cloud Messaging (GCM), is a cross-platform cloud solution for messages and notifications for Android, and web applications, which currently can be used at no cost : FREEEE.
- In onrder to use FCM we need to add That SDK to gradle app File and SYNC project :
- implementation ‘com.google.firebase:firebase-messaging:17.3.4’
- Go to your PROJECT in the Firebase Website :
- Click ” Cloud Mesagging ” :
- Click ” Send your first message ” :
- Choose Message Title, Text And Label then click ” Next ” :
- Choose The Application Package Name ( You wan add more then one Application ) :
- Hit “Next” :
- Choose”Next” again :
- Click ” Publish ” :
- As You Can See The firebase notification received :
I hope that’s Clear & Simple.
have a good time.