Firebase Dependency Can Add Tools from Google for developing great apps, engaging with Our users, and earning more through mobile ads.
- To benefit from Firebase We Need To Create Firebase Account, if you don’t have one please go HERE.
- To install the Firebase Dependency in our Application we need some codes from the Documentation HERE :
- Click on Get started for Android :
- Scroll-down to :
- Copy this codes to ” build.gradle (Project) ” :
- Result :
- Then Go back to the Documentation Web-Site And Scroll-Down again to :
- Copy this code to” build.gradle (Module: app) ” – Sorry, Module not Project my bad :
- now you can add more Firebase dependencies if you want to :
I hope that’s Clear & Simple.
Next Time we will connect new Firebase project to our Android Application , Until then, have a good time.