In this Post you are going to learn how to create rounded corners on images with photoshop which can be a great effect to add to any photograph or Image.
- To do that let’s create or open a new photoshop project :
- Choose Width and Height then click ok :
- Now, select the “Rounded Rectangle Tool” in the menu on the left :
- In the menu at the top select the “Shape layers” icon.
- To the right of this you will see a radius option. You will need to experiment with this until the shape has the rounded edges you want.
- As you can see 10 pixels is not enough, but when we try 35 it looks good.
- Click and drag the shape :
- Now open the image that you want to edit.
- File > Open :
- Choose your image and click Open :
- Choose the “Move Tool” then click and drag the image to our rounded corners project :
- Drop the image above the shape :
- Result :
- Now right-click on the image and click ” Create Clipping Mask ” :
- Great, Now your image have Rounded Corners :
I hope that’s Clear & Simple.